May 7, 2014

Nivea Pure Effect Total Face Cleanup review

Nivea Pure Effect Total Face Cleanup is a combination of face wash, scrub and face pack for normal to oily skin.

Quantity – 50ml
Price – INR 99


Product info - Nivea Pure Effect Total Face Cleanup enriched with active magnolia extract provides you with 5 benefits for pure and clear skin. Its unique cleansing complex deeply washes off skin impurities. Its peeling particles unclog pores and purify skin from blackheads. Refine skin’s appearance and support a perfect complexion. Antibacterial formulation helps fight spot causing bacteria. Soft and gentle due to its mild Formula.


This product true to its claim delivers soft and cleansed skin. I start using it as face wash after moistening the face, massaging the small blue particles gently in circular motion and leave it on for 2-3 minutes, then wash off. The scrub particles are very fine, not harsh and very helpful in removing the dead skin. Kaolin being one ingredient, I can feel the clay as the base of this. It has a fresh peppermint fragrance and thick texture. I use Total face cleanup once in 10 days to get rid of blackheads, white flakes and dead skin. As a face wash, it does not lather, as a scrub it serves the exact purpose and does nothing as a pack. In my opinion, it should have been marketed only as a scrub. After using Total face cleanup, my skin becomes more porous and moisturiser works deeply.

Recommendation – I will buy this product again as it worked really well for my dry skin. Total face cleanup is perfect soft scrub I needed and cleanses well. However I recommend using it once a week maximum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment here